Tuesday, May 11, 2010

really?

How does a cell phone fall out of your pocket and land in a bucket of stain? Well I don't really know but you can ask Zach! Of all places-it falls into a bucket of STAIN? Haha the funny thing is...it still works!? He took it all apart and wiped it down and somehow it still functions just fine. Well.. except for the screen.. it is a little dark and hard to see because it literally got stained. Even though the phone still works...calls just fine, charges just fine, rings...ect.- he still thinks he needs a new one. hmm are you sure it "fell" out of your pocket Zachary? Or are you just wanting a new phone because I'm getting my upgrade soon!
Haha I just thought it was rather amazing that a phone can still work after being submerged in stain. However, I don't suggest you try this at home-you may not be so lucky!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my little blogging queen!!! I need help? I want to have friends and family and a cool background and be a blogging diva FOOL!!! how do you add people to your blog or whatever? Well I love you and don't forget to text me back about tomorrow night or I guess tonight? LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND

    ReplyDelete