Friday, May 28, 2010

10 things

Thanks Raquel and Kaitlin!

Terms of this award: must list 10 things about yourself, thank the person who gave you this award, and pass it on to 10 wonderful bloggers.


1. I sleep with my contacts in every night..I know it's bad. But, I am paranoid that if something happens during the night, I need to see!!

2. Zach and I have been married about 7 months and HE is already baby hungry-it's your fault Karlie! But we will be finishing school and getting jobs before I ever even consider that! (but we do have names picked) haha

3. I can only fall asleep if I'm on my belly, with my hand under my face, with the fan on.

4. Zach and I just got new phones-2 for $50 super sweet! Palm Pre and Palm Pixie

5. I hate blow drying my hair!! I get really hot and when I'm hot I'm very ornery. If only Zach would let me cut my hair short..like to my shoulders.

6. We are so very very happy that LEE DEWYZE won American Idol haha we never missed an episode!

7. I love playing Yahtzee and Phase 10 with Zach. It's one of our favorite things to do when we're bored!

8. We go out to eat and go to movies a little more frequently than we should...mainly Firehouse, Cafe Rio, and Old Grist Mill. Lately we've seen: Date Night, Iron Man 2, and Robin Hood. and..Prince of Persia came out today... woohoo

9. I love DVR and $1 Redbox movies! Oh what would we do without them!

10. Grandma takes me, mom, and my aunt out to a yummy lunch EVERY Friday. Boy do I love Fridays!

I tag: Karlie, Amy, Gentry, Kaylee, Kylie, Amber, and Tia!

No comments:

Post a Comment