Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Fun & Year One

Wow..I guess I only update my blog seasonally now. Since school started we have been super busy. Things that have happend lately-
  • Zach turned 21 on Oct. 26














(my little school boy on his B-day)
  • Of course he went deer hunting this year, but no luck















  • We are finishing up our first semester in less than a month
  • Then we get all of December off wahoo! 1 down 4 to go
  • Zach has been playing rec basketball and flag football, I have been the #1 fan
  • We went to St. George for a weekend-Zach umpired 12 baseball games and I sold t-shirts
  • We celebrated our first anniversary on Nov. 5th!

On Friday Zach had these beautiful flowers delivered to my work and I wasn't even expecting him to be so thoughtful haha I mean..he is a man right? He even had a cute little note inside that said "thanks for the best year of my life" what a SWEETHEART right?? Well he even got us a hotel in SLC so Friday night we drove down there and went to Olive Garden. The next day we rode the trax around town and went to the Gateway. I think Zach was a little jealous that we weren't going to the Utah vs. TCU game...there were fans everywhere, but the Utes got their butts kicked- so it probably wasn't a good game. Anyways we did the other traditional stuff-ate the top layer of our cake....it didn't look too appetizing considering it was in the freezer for a year, but it didn't taste too bad! We also watched our wedding video which was so cute :)

All in all it was a perfect anniversary! The past year has been tough, but so rewarding too. We have had lots of fun! One down-Eternity to go, love you boo!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck you two are soooooo dang cute!!!! I miss you so much little lady, we've GOT to catch up! Looks like you had an awesome 1st year annie...and those flowers are GORGEOUS!! Hope all is well and we'll have to go to lunch soon!! Text or call me!

    ReplyDelete