Friday, March 26, 2010

Ready or not- here we come!

So.. Zach and I recently got a calling together at church. We are going to be teaching our first primary class on Sunday. What age might you ask? The cute little 5 year olds! I hope they are all well-behaved, polite, cute, loving munchkins! Am I asking too much? Guess we will find out soon! We are so excited to be able to teach together, I think it will be a blast! But they told us they don't like teachers to bring treats anymore unless it really ties into the lesson..WHAT?! I always got treats in primary growing up. Plus I thought that would give us some major brownie points with the kids! Zach thinks we should somehow tie treats into every lesson haha. I just hope we can keep them occupied for the whole hour!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK! Jared and I teach the 5 year olds. Hope your class is better than ours. The boys are the worst! P.S Sorry we missed you guys last weekend.

    ReplyDelete