Thursday, January 21, 2010

A little stressed..

Well... I don't have much to blog about lately-we are just a couple of poor, boring, newlyweds. Things kind of suck right now- Zach is my little stay at home husband for now. He doesn't have any work painting and has been trying to find a new job but so far has had no luck. It feels like he has applied everywhere and no one is hiring. I'm still working at USU research foundation but they only allow me to work 20 hours a week. We are still planning on going to Weber in the Fall. I applied to the radiology program so I hope I get accepted. Zach still wants to do athletic training and then physical therapy. We love our place and don't want to move so we might be making the commute to Ogden once school starts but we'll see. All we ever do is hang out with Karlie and Eric and the kiddies- we can't get enough of them. Next Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Zach and I will be babysitting them while Karlie and Eric go on their cruise-I'm excited! But I think 3 of the 9 days will be enough for us ;)
Well I have no pictures. . .blogs are boring to read without pictures I know- sorry! Not too much is going on right now- hopefully my next blog will say that Zach got a job!...keep your fingers crossed!



3 comments:

  1. Lex! You make me laugh! I agree about blogs being boring without pictures so i'm glad you added those nice fingers! :) Yeah about hangin out with family...that's all we do too! That will be fun for you guys to babysit those cute kiddies...and good birth control too i'm sure! ;) We'll keep our ears open for any jobs for Zachy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lex I freakin can't believe you are a married women! I as well miss the office aide days oh the fun times we had, I see pat around every once and a while and think of all the good times! We as well pretty much only hang out with family oh the joys! We will let you guys know if we hear about any jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to old married life. Thanks so much for saying you will watch my kids. I hope they are good for you. If not just lock them in a closet. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete