Friday, November 20, 2009

Back to Reality

Well we are back now from our honeymoon and that means back to work. Zach is still painting for his brother and I'm still working at the USU Research Foundation. We are planning to go to Weber next Fall. My wedding was everything I dreamt it would be and more! We love our new duplex that we are renting here in Logan. We are so blessed to have gotten in this home because- it's brand new, it has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage (so so so nice for winter), and it has been so fun to decorate and have a place to call our own. Our honeymoon was awesome and we had so much fun. Our cruise went to Jamaica, Grand Cayman Island, and Cozumel Mexico. We did a zipline through the rainforest in Jamaica as well as the Jamaican bobsled. But my favorite excursion was in Grand Cayman- it was called Sea Trek. Pictures to come!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah. You have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexa, You guys are so cute together. I found your blog through Karli's hope you don't care. Congrats on getting married and I am very jealous of your honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! I had no clue you had a blog!! You should have informed me!! I miss your cute face!! We have got to go to lunch and hang out ASAP!!! I can't wait to hear from you and catch up!

    ReplyDelete